• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have a question for the pros?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? New York City

I have a judgment which I wish to pay can I do that at the court house were the suit for filed :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential