• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have been disciminated against

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

I recently had back surgery and while I was in the hospital for three days,
I had an incident where the house Dr. shoved the folley into my penis and caused me to bleed tremedously and the pain level was very high. I asked the Dr. to help me and he grabbed his materials and left the room. I began to ask the nurses that night for help with the pain in my penis and they did nothing. The next morning I showed the nurse the amount of blood on my penis and she ignored me never cleansing the area. My roommate who was white had a one on one nurse, who cleansed him and fed him while I layed in the bed helpless and weak full of blood in my private area. Finally the nurse brought me a bucket of water and told me to cleanse myself. I layed in the bed from 7-2p.m. crying until my wife could come and help me. For the next 2 days the nurses were only concerned about helping my roommate so I asked the Dr. to discharge me because of neglect. What do I do. I have asked the Human relations commission and the ACLU to help me and thy denied, What am I to do?



You are appraoching this the wrong way. It is not a civil rights case. Even though you claim that some of your treatment was because of your race, your primary injury was from negligence. It is a personal injury case, and you need to post this on that forum or call personal injury attorneys. They will usually talk to you for no charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential