• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have made 3 attempts to Serve about fraudulent charges to my Serve account.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I've been trying to get Am Express to dig deeper into this situation. They need to contact Vudo.com and go through this situation & find out who did this. I will probably end up closing this account and taking the loss; however, I don't want to give up just yet.
It sounds as if American Express investigated the Vudu debits and found that the debits were authorized.

It does not sound as if you have anything but your word to support your claim that your card/account was accessed illegally. That is a problem.

I suppose you could report a theft of your account information to the police. But as long as you continue to use the compromised account, your report might not be taken very seriously.

I know this is frustrating you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">