• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Have No Idea Who Is Best Truck Accident Attorney In Dallas Tx?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachherbert

Hello Guys
A few days ago, My friend is seriously injured in Truck accident in Dallas. I want to know why it's important to consult with a lawyer after being involved in a truck accident and who'll fight for my friend?
Any tips on who'll help us?

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
If he was only in the accident "a few days ago" and is seriously injured then his priority needs to be recovering from those injuries. He'll have time in the months ahead to find a lawyer and sue the responsible person, assuming of course that he was not himself the one responsible for the accident. It is extremely difficult to identify any lawyer who is the absolute best one to hire for this as there are really no good objective measures out there for ranking personal injury lawyers. What he needs is to find a good personal injury lawyer who he likes and who will work hard to get him a fair outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">