• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need all the advices I can get

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlanga

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?California, I sold my house about a year and half ago and I gave power of attorney to my oldest daughter,she sold my house and purchase a condo and the profit out of that I'm guessing is about $135.000,but she don't want to tell me how much the house was sold or how much money is left and then a letter from ssa came and the person handling the CC ase of mefail to let them know about that capital gain wants some documents about that money ,my daughter only did the taxes to let the IRS know about it and now that I need to come up with any paperwork she's giving me the run around saying that she only have less than 50k in her bank and I don't know what to do about all this,please help!!

Carlanga

My main question out of all this is how can I make her gave back documents and money after I revoked the power of attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">