• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help for my husband please!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My husband is in custody for something he says he didn't do. He has been in custody for two weeks and still hasn't seen a lawyer. He had his arraignment yesterday but didn't see his public defender then. Now they have charged him with hindering prosecution because he hasn't talked to the police but instead wants to talk to a lawyer first. What can he do? Don't you have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney present during questioning? Please help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential