• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ermsolo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ga
i like to now can dfcs get the local post office a copy of who is having mail sent to ur house

Isis1

i like to now can dfcs get the local post office a copy of who is having mail sent to ur house
if they are specifically looking for someone, i'm sure they can.

who is around your children that should not be? and why haven't you had this person removed permanently?

You like to now? BZZZ! WRONG! Study your question as it was originally posted, and compare it with the following:

"I'd like to know, can the DFCS request information from a local post-office as to who is sending mail to a particular house?"

Because as you've worded it, it appears as though you're inquiring as to whether or not the DFCS can provide the post office with information from where said information emanates: the post office; essentially negating the DFCS as a source of the information; a metaphorical double-negative, Fördubbla negativ in Swedish.

The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) is the part of DHR that investigates child abuse; finds foster homes for abused and neglected children, etc.

They work closely with state and local law enforcement, as well as DOJ agencies, such as the FBI, to ensure the safety of children and the infirm.

The short and obvious answer is yes, they can. If something that you, or someone close to you is doing which would endanger the life of a child, or anyone for that matter, law enforcement begins what is called an investigation.

They can review your phone records, they can tap your phone. They can place 24-hour surveillance on your home or place of business. They can follow you around and collect your discarded bubble-gum.

And yes, they can review your mail records.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">