• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need objective views over a family dispute.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpw vuk

Do you mean by that that it's all hers and no one can do anything about it?
Is life that easy?
Give me $100 and I'll invest for the both of us, then 100 becomes a million, and here are your initial $100, I keep the rest?

quincy

Do you mean by that that it's all hers and no one can do anything about it?
Is life that easy?
Give me $100 and I'll invest for the both of us, then 100 becomes a million, and here are your initial $100, I keep the rest?
You can reread the responses you have already received and seek additional legal assistance from an attorney in your area.

And I strongly recommend you do not speak to any attorney you consult in the same way you have spoken to the forum members here.

Cpw vuk

You can reread the responses you have already received and seek additional legal assistance from an attorney in your area.

And I strongly recommend you do not speak to any attorney you consult in the same way you have spoken to the forum members here.
I actually believe my point there was very fair, it's the same situation, just to the extreme.
I wished you'd answered that part.

I can't afford an attorney unfortunately, especially not in NC.
So I'm seeking advice online, like here.

LdiJ

People talk to me, I answer them. Period.
Please just go away. I tried to be helpful to you and others did as well. However, your foul language makes you no longer welcome. When someone tells you that you have written a serious insult in another language, then the proper response is an abject apology rather than further insults.

Cpw vuk

And I'm a very nice guy, believe it or not. I just have zero patience with people I dislike.
Lots of people here answered me that I was wrong legally in that story, but did it courteously.
So I just accepted it and said thanks for the advice.

When someone comes at me with no manners though, I take a moment to educate them.
I do the same in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">