• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some help on an Auto acciedent.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elisabeth

I was in a car accident the being of this month. I was pulling out of a parking space with no other car in sight. The next thing I know I am hit on the rear drivers side above the wheel. The thing is is that I was already in the lane out of my parking spot. Stopped and getting it out of resverse adn putting it in to first.This lady was backing up and did not see me. She came out saying she was sorry and that she didn't see me at all. I have a very low car and she has a huge extented cab truck. She said it was her flaut and that she would pay. She didn't want to get through her insurance or the police. (I was a wreck I am 7 months pregeant and the headaches with this is crazy)I trusted her and made sure that I was able to get all the right information on her that I needed. The next day I decided to go to the police station and get a report done anyway because I was not confortable with not have one. She should up and said it was not her fault and that she would only pay half of the damges. I told her that I would not settle for that and that it was impossilbe that it was my falut. She ended up deciding to go through her insurance company. They had an appraisal company come out view the damges and give and estimate almost $2000. They next day I spoke with the insurance company and they said the would only give $800 and $200 for a rental car. I told him no way it was not my flaut and any one that sees my car can see that.

SO now I am not sure what to do I am not going to settle for what they want to give me. What can I do. I hope that you can help me out.

Thanks
elisabeth

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">