• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need to know if it is worth charging?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jessi

I have been harrased by a person that was an aquiantence of my boyfriends. She has allo my numbers including my work home cell and my mom's work. She has been sending nasty letter and leaving life threatening messages on my phone. I have recorded them and filed a police report. while away she strached my vechile from trunk to hood. She told my boyfriends ex-girlfriend which she has been harrasing as well that she scratched my vechicle and that she has been making the call to myself and my mother and sending the letters to her job. Is this enough to charge her and if so with what? Please advise

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

It is probably enough to get a restraining order against her and make her pay for damaging your car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">