• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want my daughter back...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I voluntarily gave my ex-husband custody of my daughter when she was 3 (she is now 7). He let me have her last year for her kindergarten year but now has her back. She wants to come live with me and I don't know how to go about getting custody...I am a single mom and do not have alot of money to hire a lawyer. Is there any way to get the forms and file it myself?????? I live in Missouri and my daughter and ex live in NM.
Help please....


Senior Member
You should post this on the family board with details of all court orders and what court action has taken place each time the childs location was changed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential