• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want my money back from my bridesmaid!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cherokee99 said:
I will have to apparently take matters into my own hands from now on.

================================

My response:

Oh, yeah! You've done real well with "taking matters into your own hands"!

You can't even FIND her, let alone sue her!

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

The last time I looked" you were a "far cry" from many things including an attorney or judge
Ah, ye of little faith. But I was a Television producer so I guess that qualifies me to give you a legal opinion.

I suggest you find another field of work that doesn't include spending all your time on some lameass website getting smart with any one who's opinion differ from yours
Well, you know what us farmers say about opinions. They are like *******s, everyone has them :D

That's a joke , in my opinion. I will have to apparently take matters into my own hands from now on
Now that's funny. That's the exact thing I said to my girlfriend last night :D:D:D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cherokee99 said:
Furthermore, I will not be reading anymore responses. Period.

======================================

My response:

Translation - - "Unless you agree with me and my emotional outbursts, then I won't learn anything or how the law works. I absolutely refuse!"

There's a lot to be said for "Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil", and doing an "Ostrich" routine. By the way, how's that sand hole down there?

IAAL

K

Kelly99

Not to offend anyone here, But I was recently in a wedding- traditionally I was told it is the brides family responsabilty to pay for the wedding- in this wedding, the brides mother was a widow, and didnt have alot of money, the brides maid, and maid of honor, each agreed to pay half of thier expenses.
since they were keeping the dresses, and shoes, this wasnt a problem.
as for the groom, and groomsmen- they each paid half of thier own tux rental.
as for anyones hair being done, if this was something that the bride specifically requested to be done, i would have been offended. and feel the bride should pay that.
but all expenses, and payments for, should have been agreed to up front.
just my 2 cents worth. hope it helps :)

S

SCin SC

such attitude

whether someone agrees with you or not about having your bridesmaids pay for their attire is beside the point.

You entered into a verbal contract with all of them and she did not follow through. First i would say that you need to find her then just file a civil suit against her. Have the others come as witnesses. The worst that could happen is you would lose. But in civil suits you just have to tip the scales in your favor- by having the others there with proof that everyone paid (but her) you might just win.

As for people name calling- I think its childish. As he is supposed to be a great lawyer? Not everyone in America can afford a $135k wedding and have their "daddy" pay for it! Some people actually WORK for a living and pay for things themselves. A $10k wedding is nothing to scoff at- that is a large junk-o-change for 80% of us who live in the real world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">