• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want to start my own online business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmit

hello my name is john smith and i want to start my own online business this is my website [link removed] can any one give me any idea about online business?
note: i'm new here

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I suspect that most people here will be wary of clicking a link to a site they don't know. I'm not going to do that because I can't be sure that something harmful to my computer isn't lurking there. Also, this is a site for legal questions rather than general business advice and it's not clear what legal questions you have about running your business. If you have a specific question about a legal issue, go ahead and ask that, and be sure to include your state.

quincy

The original post was reported because of the questionable link, with a warning to the moderator not to click on it. ;)

Here is a link that is safe to click on, from the US Small Business Administration: https://www.sba.gov

All states offer state resources on starting a business. Information on starting an online business can be found there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">