• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was interrogated in my home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo118

Pa
I was assaulted by sociopaths who said they had no reason to be here and violently interrogated me and threatened me and and I did not consent to anything and said it was harassment and it was always the first time. I am legally sane and medically competent according to 6 separate medical opinions and they lied all of the time but they said they were police last time something like this happened and they threatened to make it permanent and come back and they used the same techniques l and said things only they would know. I know it was not legal and they abused the hell out of me and know that they cannot treat me, monitor me, be there, record me, use anything they learned there to monitor me, speak to me, and I will have them mandatorily evaluated. They cannot question or interrogate me at my home its not a police facility. They made me go through the worst pain I had ever been through and I have months of recordings of them. They try to control every thought of mine and never leave me alone. They have made threats and threatenEd my mother and nearly made her go to the hospital after they threatened her and threatened her before. They kept every threat and constantly torture me and bother me and take away my safety and I did nothing wrong and they admitted it. It’s a sociopathic assault and they put me through the worst pain until I gave up and and believed their insane lies about me and they would stop putting me through pain. They threatened to break me and mind break me and actively keep every threat. I know they monitor me and moved police to talk to me and framed me with their plan to legally escape their illegal acts. I repeated myself a lot and told them the truth and they narcissisticly accused me and tortured personal information out of me then threatened to steal my IP work and use it and I have seen evidence they kept their threat. They are often narcissistic, I am a learned man and did well in college. Who do I go to to legally decimate them and sue as well? What lawyer and what should I tell them? I’m fine medically as I got checked out as I was told I should do by an attorney before seeking legal action. I’m legally sane, my grandfather a 15 year firefighter in the area and a Red Cross worker for 10 years said they were the police and that’s after they admitted they were. They claim to be government of some sort and I asked them what I was under investigation for and they said something that was bs that I wasn’t involved in (as the only real thing you’re told during a questioning/interrogation legally is what you’re under investigation for basically; they have to tell you) at the beginning so it was all illegal. I have a genuine case and would like to peruse legal options and know I could sue them and have tried to press charges on them but get gaslighted by local police in the area all of the time. They said they were treating me and I catch them lying all of the time. They attacked me and torture me even now though psychological torture and pharmacological torture as they threatened to do. I was perfectly fine and I was doing better than I remember ever being and they did this. They said they were medical but it’s too stupid they’d loose their listener and doctors around here worry about it (got 2 nurses in the family) and they admitted to enhanced interrogation techniques on me and I knew it was torture/enhanced interrogation techniques before they said it. I medically was 100% before this seeing someone regularly who assumably was happy I was better than ever.
What is the name of your state?

Last edited:

quincy

Pa
I was assaulted by sociopaths who had they had no reason to be here and violently interrogated me and threatened me and and I did not consent to anything and said it was harassment and it was always the first time. I am legally sane and medically competent according to 6 separate medical opinions and they lied all of the time but they said they were police last time something like this happened and they threatened to make it permanent and come back and they used the same techniques l and said things only they would know. I know it was not legal and they abuse the help out of me and that they cannot treat me, monitor me, be there, record me, use anything they learned there to monitor me, speak to me, and I will have them mandatoryily evaluated. They cannot question or interrogate me at my home it later not a police facility. They made me go through the worst pain I had ever been through and I have months of recordings of them. They try to control every thought of mine and never leave me alone. They have made threats and theeaten my mother and nearly made her go to the hospital after they threatened her and threatened her before. They kept every threat and constantly torture me and bother me and take away my safety and I did nothing wrong and they admitted it. It’s a sociopathic assault and they put me through the worst pain until I gave up and and believed their insane lies about me and they would stop putting me through pain. They threatened to break me and mind break me and actively keep every threat. I know they monitor me and moved police to talk to me and framed me with their plan to legally escape their illegal acts. I repeated myself a lot and told them the truth and they narcissisticly accused me and tortured personal information out of me then threatening to steal my IP work and use it and I have seen evidence they kept their threat. They are often narcissistic, I am a learned man and did well in college. Who do I go to to legally decimate them and sue as well? What lawyer and what should I tell them? I’m fine medically as I got checked out as I was told I should do by an attorney before seeking legal action. I’m legally sane my grandfather a 15 year firefighter in the area and a Red Cross worker for 10 years said they were the police and that’s after they admitted they were. They claim to be government of some sort and I asked them what I was under investigation for and they said something that was bs that I wasn’t involved in (as the only real thing you’re told during a questioning/interrogation legally is what you’re under investigation for basically; they have to tell you) at the beginning so it was all illegal. I have a genuine case and would like to peruse legal options and know I could sue them and have tried to press charges on them but get gaslighted by local police in the area all of the time.
What is the name of your state?
Who is the "they" that you mention?

Halo118

Who is the "they" that you mention?
I don’t know 100% it seems to be different all of the time, I know it’s a group thing. It’s not always happening, I took care of most of it. They lie all of the time but I have soo many recordings of them they will get fucked. They tried to make me self incriminate. I have more evidence than they’d like. Medically everything should be fine and it also happened to happen like the first time in the same fashion before they arrived. I saw similar people they said were behind it that are close that were here the first time/had been there before. The people behind it are known to have it out for me like think I should be exterminated, are sexually close, and both don’t like me regardless and have attacked me at similar levels before that I can get witnesses for. I have more evidence that they’d like that I know who they are. They hate me and (language removed) with me and discovered I was more important than they ever realized. Aka smarter than they thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">