• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was not hired because?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lenbos2000

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania I was not hired for a job for which I was well qualified for. Am I entitled to a full disclosure as to the reasons as to why I was not hired?

Beth3

Nope. The employer isn't obligated to expain anything to you. They aren't even required to give you the courtesy of sending you a "thanks but no thanks" letter. Anything the employer chooses to tell you is completely voluntary.

JETX

"Am I entitled to a full disclosure as to the reasons as to why I was not hired?"
No. And even if you were, there would be a strong likelihood that the reason (if offensive) would not be stated.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You do realize, of course, don't you, that the fact that you were fully qualified for the position does not mean that there weren't 26 other applicants who were also fully qualified?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">