• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was robbed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in an apartment building and the owner contracted people to do tile work who stole $3000 worth of jewelry from me who can I go after?



Contact the police, if you haven't already. You should also contact a personal injury lawyer to see if there is a possible civil suit against the people who did your tile work and against your owner for negligent hiring. You can find an attorney at https://attorneypages.com

This transmission should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between you and me. You are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon this transmission without consulting professional legal counsel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential