• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was the passenger in a car accident and police found drugs outside car?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ct2050

im John in ct. I was the passenger in a car accident and after the accident I got out the car and police found drugs on the ground next to where witnesses said I was. The cop found the drugs and showed them to me and said I would be charged at a later date but didn’t charge me on the spot. Do they usually come back and charge for possession?

Just Blue

im John in ct. I was the passenger in a car accident and after the accident I got out the car and police found drugs on the ground next to where witnesses said I was. The cop found the drugs and showed them to me and said I would be charged at a later date but didn’t charge me on the spot. Do they usually come back and charge for possession?
NOT LEGAL ADVICE: John, Aren't you getting sick and tired of living this way? The constant fear that you will be arrested must be stressful...

PxHx

Ct2050

NOT LEGAL ADVICE: John, Aren't you getting sick and tired of living this way? The constant fear that you will be arrested must be stressful...

PxHx
Yea I am tired of living this was. I was clean for almost 3 years and I messed up a few days and this happen.

Just Blue

Yea I am tired of living this was. I was clean for almost 3 years and I messed up a few days and this happen.
Not according to your posting history. You were hospitalized in March of 17 with drugs on you and had a DWUI in Jan of 17 in NY. Your addiction not only hurts you, but those that care about you and innocent people that are unlucky enough to encounter you on the road while you drunk/drug drive. Please don't let your rock bottom be the result of killing a soccer mom and her 3 small kids while you drive high. Get real help now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">