• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I went to court, now I scream

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jamie93

I went to court, now I scream( opdate)

What is the name of your state? MS

I went to court for my custody thing today, I filed this 1 year ago !!

Anyway , the other side has not answered the interrogitories or the disclosure thing. so they now have until dec 12 to do this and we will go back to court dec 18 !

I think they are trying to drive me and our girls insane by all these delays. No wonder people go postal !!

anyway will update you then

Last edited:

M

MammaBear76

Hang in there!! I know it gets frustrating. . but just occupy yourself until that date. Good luck to you!

J

Jamie93

repeat post just to update.
after all this I ended up winning. My ex decided he would settle with me allowing me to have primary custody, I agreed to give him very generous visitation( for the kids sake).

It turns out he had really been harrasing my older daughter to testify and she stood her ground and refused. Also a little birdie told me that his attorney was asking for $7000 to go to court with him.

I hate to say that he made his choice for the sake of money , but I will take what i can get.

Thanks to everyone who read my posts as I am sure many times I seemed totally nuts.

Custody fights are hard for everyone involved.

H

hexeliebe

Especially the children.

Now I hope the two of you can get past the orders and remember, you are still tasked with the job of raising loving, caring and strong children.

Congrats.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">