• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Won in the Supreme Court - - need help with my 2nd Writ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? TEXAS

I am out of jail early - - actually serving the rest of my sentence at my son's house - - a COVID 19 home confinement program. The fight to overturn my wrongful conviction is not yet over as I am preparing a Writ the Supreme Court.

They say a man that represents himself has a fool for a client . . . well this "fool" just recently WON in the Supreme Court!!! When the 5th Circuit turned down my Habeas appeal on a erroneous ruling that contradicted its own precedent and that of every other circuit, I filed a Writ . . it was granted and I won!

The 5th Circuit which then forced to review my 25 page brief ruled against me in a ONE LINE OPINION . . . basically denied me without comment or explanation, as I believe they really could not refute my argument. Now its back to the high court. Of course I need another "Hail Mary," as getting heard, as you know, is the biggest obstacle. But, I have two good questions . . . the big one is that my 10th amendment rights were violated (the Bond case) as my conduct was 100% legal under state law and at that time there was NO federal statute addressing my conduct. There is an 11th circuit ruling (recent) stating that the Controlled Substance Act incorporates State Law. And, hopefully our high court will want to hear another 10th Amendment Case (as they did in Caroline Bond, albeit when they reversed her conviction they fell short of doing so on 10th Amendment grounds, but they did rule an individual can assert a 10th amendment violation as constitutional error).

In any event, I need all the help I can get with my second Writ . . I am a very intelligent former CEO that was relieved of his assets based on a criminal conviction that is a travesty of justice. Can anyone tell me where I can get some pro bono help formulating my second Writ to the SC??? This will be my last chance to overturn a conviction that should never have happened.

I realize it would be a miracle of God to be heard a second time in the SC. I believe I have a winnable issue, but the biggest hurdle is being heard . . . however, I must try. What I need help with is the ONE major issue that will make or break whether I am heard . . . that is formulating the right questions for consideration by the High Court. I am not your average person . . like I said, I was a former CEO, I can speak intelligently about quantum physics and have a pretty good grasp of the law and legal issues.

I would be deeply grateful if someone gave me some input on the TWO QUESTIONS I want to pose to the SC. I am broke and bloodied right now, but LOOK OUT! I was one hell of a good businessman and don't expect my condition to last too long. I WILL REMEMBER THE PEOPLE THAT HELP ME NOW!

Very briefly, let me explain the two questions - - one is a 10th amendment issue question - - basically my conduct was legal under state law and at THAT TIME (different now) there was no federal law addressing my conduct. Question one would address if the federal government exceeded their authority to prosecute me, infringing on the sovereignty of the state of Texas. Question two addressed a 6th Amendment issue - - basically during closing arguments at my trial the prosecutor FALSELY showed the jury an altered document and FALSELY claimed that this represented a man planning his criminal defense SEVEN YEARS IN ADVANCE with his lawyer. The document and language theirin was clearly NOT about me planning a criminal defense. THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE LIE - - a false statement, but a devastating blow below the belt which communicated to the jury that I was a clever, wicked smart criminal (as they put it), who knew he was breaking the law and planned his defense with his lawyer.

All help is appreciated and I am open to private email exchanges if that is an option.
Please post this question to your other thread. Do not start a thread for every question on the same basic topic....assuming that this ^ is the background for the 10 mil judgement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">