• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I would like to seek legal help but dont know where to start

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently reside in the Salt Lake City area. For years now I have been subject to several forms of abuse and cruel and unusual punishment by an organization. I have attempted to inform members of the establishment of the actions taken place but haven't had any collaboration from any members of the establishment. I am curious to what legal actions can be taken currently for the sake of myself and others who are currently subject to the same abuse.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I currently reside in the Salt Lake City area. For years now I have been subject to several forms of abuse and cruel and unusual punishment by an organization. I have attempted to inform members of the establishment of the actions taken place but haven't had any collaboration from any members of the establishment. I am curious to what legal actions can be taken currently for the sake of myself and others who are currently subject to the same abuse.
If you are being abused, report it to the authorities.
Beyond that, your question is far too broad in scope for this (or any) internet forum.

adjusterjack

For years now I have been subject to several forms of abuse
Name them.

and cruel and unusual punishment
Describe it.

by an organization
What organization? You don't have to name it just say what kind? For example: Insurance company, Car dealer, Grocery store. You get the idea.

I have attempted to inform members of the establishment
What establishment? Police Department? Fire Department? Animal Control? Something else.

haven't had any collaboration from any members of the establishment
Collaboration? What kind of collaboration are you looking for.

I am curious to what legal actions can be taken currently for the sake of myself and others who are currently subject to the same abuse.
Without pertinent details nobody's going to have any answers for you.

Its a religious group of a sort but not like a church. For years now I have literally been in a controlled environment and subject to the will of others intertwined into my life.

quincy

Your concerns have nothing to do with legal ethics or lawyer malpractice, by the way.

Because you are able to communicate with others through the internet, you are also able to communicate with a civil rights/human rights organization that perhaps can offer you some guidance. If you are being abused, you can contact an area domestic violence center for help and/or report the abuse to local law enforcement authorities.

Good luck.

Name them.

Describe it.

What organization? You don't have to name it just say what kind? For example: Insurance company, Car dealer, Grocery store. You get the idea.
Religious to an extent.

What establishment? Police Department? Fire Department? Animal Control? Something else.
Its an organized religion

I have sought some form of justification and have even attempted to abide by the organizations standards and laws ordained. Typically in this establishment they have a trail within the organization of the wronged and those who are committing the wrong doing. Because of the people who have been involved also hold higher positions they decided to completely ignore the rules.

Currently they are messing with Artificial Neural Networks and forms of consciousness within myself. I am unable to operate to my full capacity nor have the functionality to think or expand my terrain of thought at times.....

quincy

Currently they are messing with Artificial Neural Networks and forms of consciousness within myself. I am unable to operate to my full capacity nor have the functionality to think or expand my terrain of thought at times.....
I am afraid a forum cannot assist you with your concerns. You should seek out assistance in your area of Utah.

Good luck.

A forum cannot assist you with your concerns. You should seek out assistance in your area of Utah.

Good luck.
Its a starting point. I have attempted in the past but have been withheld from doing so. There has been times that I have attempted to address this to the proper individuals but in the moment I lose all form thoughts associated with the topic or even control of my conscious self.

Name them.

Describe it.

I answered the statement in a different post above.

quincy

This thread has been reported for moderator review.

I agree with Zigner that JamesGray's concerns exceed the scope of this forum although I also agree with JamesGray that he needs personal professional assistance.

Last edited:

xylene

Bluntly, there is no such thing as 'artificial neural networks' and at least some (perhaps all) of your problems are psychiatric.

Having a mental problem does not reduce your human worth. But I am not going to humor something that is proveably a delusion. All said it is possible you are subject to many kinds of abuse and some things may not be just 'in your head's and in fact, having a problem with reality testing makes you vulnerable to exploitation and abuse. You do have a problem with reality testing. You believe something is occurring which cannot be and is not real. This is one of many reasons why you should get and stay compliant with medically prescribed treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">