• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL, AND OTHERS, PLEASE COME TO OUR RESCUE.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

INNOCENCIA

out of sheer jealousy, a former friend, decided to ruin our reputtion in this texas town. She confided in her friend and one other She will send us parking, from this town. We merely laughed over it, untill it started happening. People loathing us, everybody being hostile to us, when we visited one of my relatives in his store, he came to us and he couldn't believe this alarm went off for us. We were like,what alarm? This lady has so ruined our lives that everybody treats us with suspicion in stores, malls schools and offices. Only this lady and the people know whatshe tells them. We fear for our lives. Nobody confronted us with anything, yet they regard us as horror to the people. What can we do to let this people know they are being deceived and what can we do to stop this lying tongue from all this defamation and malicious scandal. PLEEEEEASE ANSWER ME. Thanks very much in advance. N.B these people she confided in, madeit plain they won't like to be called for any testimony.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by INNOCENCIA:
out of sheer jealousy, a former friend, decided to ruin our reputtion in this texas town. She confided in her friend and one other She will send us parking, from this town. We merely laughed over it, untill it started happening. People loathing us, everybody being hostile to us, when we visited one of my relatives in his store, he came to us and he couldn't believe this alarm went off for us. We were like,what alarm? This lady has so ruined our lives that everybody treats us with suspicion in stores, malls schools and offices. Only this lady and the people know whatshe tells them. We fear for our lives. Nobody confronted us with anything, yet they regard us as horror to the people. What can we do to let this people know they are being deceived and what can we do to stop this lying tongue from all this defamation and malicious scandal. PLEEEEEASE ANSWER ME. Thanks very much in advance. N.B these people she confided in, madeit plain they won't like to be called for any testimony.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

All you can do is sue her for slander, and initially file for a restraining order while your lawsuit is in progress. All of these items will require testimony from the people with whom she has discussed these matters.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited August 21, 2000).]

I

INNOCENCIA

IAAL, THANKS A MILLION. The first part is answered. The second part is how do all these people who treat us with contempt know all this lady lied to them. And since they did not confront or ask us anything other than going by what they heard.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">