• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL, Did you ever get the insurance policy?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephenk

yes she did. But I'm at home and dont have access to my work email account.

Just wondering if the carrier produced the policy with all endorsements and defined terms.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
yes she did. But I'm at home and dont have access to my work email account.

Just wondering if the carrier produced the policy with all endorsements and defined terms.

My response:

Apparently, not yet - - although the request has been formally made. Still waiting for a response.

Oh, and speaking about "waiting for a response", I never heard back from you after you said you were going to search your database, and ask your partner, if your firm had such Discovery. I have been waiting for Gadot.

I am informed that Discovery was, in fact, drafted, written and served. We couldn't wait for your response any longer.

IAAL

stephenk

Sorry for the delay. I got caught up in preparing for a trial before I go on vacation next week.

I didnt have anything in my stuff, even from my old construction defect days, about specific discovery on an insurance policy. Just general requests to produce the policy plus all endorsements, changes and definitions.

The subrogation attorney hasnt gotten back to me on his information. I will bug him tomorrow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">