• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL is an ASS !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SamIam

Dear “I Am Always Liable”
From all your replies, you seem to act like judge and jury and an A*.

People are just asking for “Legal help”, not psychoanalysis of what they did wrong or how they screwed up.

Just give “legal advise”.
This is what this forum is all about, giving “legal Advice”?
I’m pretty sure there is another web site that does give psychoanalysis, maybe you should log-on and advice in that forum.

Take it from Tracy, who is always professional and gives great “legal advice”.

Don’t bother responding, I am not seeking legal advise or to have you psychoanalyze me.
……..Sammy

[This message has been edited by m martin (edited June 21, 2000).]

J

JBK Georgia

I happen to like IAAL's comments and advice. He doesn't sugarcoat, he is realistic, and he donates his time for FREE. I don't know what his hourly rate is, but he has devoted a tremendous amount of time (which means money) to HELP people. Of course, people will disagree with him on some points, especially if he doesn't think everybody's case is worth at least seven figures. I say, keep up the good work, IAAL! Thanks for your time!

J

Jontue

I also agree, IAAL talks with you. Not just "at" you. Keep up the good work, and ignore the fools. Hope to talk to you soon.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you, to all of you.

The gentleman is merely disgruntled with one of my responses on another Board. It's okay, I will defend his right to free speech any day of the week.

You all know me, by now. I'm an "in-your-face" type of person, and I'll tangle with the best of them. You also know if you've written something so obviously dumb, I'll tell you - - in my own "signature" style. If I agree with you, that's one thing. But, if I disagree with you, I'm not going to coddle you either, and tell you "like it is" in my opinion. If I think a statement is "stupid" I'll tell you it's stupid. If I think you're on the right track, or you have a legitimate, logical, layperson question, I'll try to help you until I'm blue in the face. I think you guys know that.

This gentleman wanted to be coddled. Sorry. Coddling days are Saturdays only.

Thanks again.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

A

angel54

I OBJECT!!!!
IAAL has given me advice when I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do or what my legal options were. I think it's wonderful that IAAL and the other attorneys are here to give free legal advice. I'm sure they don't need ME to defend THEM, but I just couldn't let this ride. Sorry samlam! You are on the wrong boards to be criticizing someone that is so highly respected!

B

BillK

SamLam,

What the heck is wrong with you ?
Can you read....?
IAAL has been helping to anyone who writes.
I paid for for advise, but IAAL gave more than any lawyer I know. His legal advises are sound and most the time with certain humor.He helps me any time, 11pm or 4pm.I don't know what is your problem, but you are total wrong and misguided.

Go somewhere and ask your questions... and see what kind of responds you'd get.

Grow up, man.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">