• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL- Most Stupid Posts of 2004

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favorites:

The guy who was afraid to claim his million dollar inheritance because he would lose his monthly SSD check.

The guy who wanted to take out a restraining order on himself to avoid his ex wife.

Just read the above posted link.

Or, hiding in the trailer shadows with a turkey baster in hand.
That had me squirting Dr. Pepper out my nose.

I agree, that post should have been included in the years most stupid posts.

Skylyn

No way, the preying mantis one is the best: "2)suppose the student wishes to graphically discuss the sexual behaviors of preying mantises."

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

snostar said:
Is that the complete list? I really thought this one by Lindalace66 would have made it:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=178586

My response:

I never saw that one! It was hilarious!

You know, I can't look at every post, and I could use a little assistance in pointing these types of posts out to me. Well, it's too late for that post, but there will be many others. 2005 appears to be promising, and quite fruitful - - festooned with "Stupid Posts"!

IAAL

snostar

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I never saw that one! It was hilarious!

You know, I can't look at every post, and I could use a little assistance in pointing these types of posts out to me. Well, it's too late for that post, but there will be many others. 2005 appears to be promising, and quite fruitful - - festooned with "Stupid Posts"!

IAAL
Next year ask and you shall receive.

navy_kids

Iaal--->

:D this may or may not be a good time to post this......

Do you meet the criteria to gain the noble title of Trailer Trash? Please take the aptitude test below to see if you have reached the pantheon of trashiness, a level few reach while others seem to attain so easily!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Did your Junior/Senior Prom have daycare?

2. Do you have to go outside to get something from the fridge?

3. Have you been married three times and still have the same in-laws?

4. Have you ever lit a match in your bathroom and had your house explode right off its wheels?

5. Does the Halloween pumpkin on your front porch have more teeth than your significant other?

6. Do you think that the last four words to the Star Spangled Banner are, “gentlemen, start your engines.”

7. Do you think that loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk?

8. Does your toilet paper have words and numbers on it?

9. Do you think that Iraq is a word describing the large breasts of the woman?

10. Do you think that a woman who is “out of your league” bowls at the Bowlarama on a different night?

11. Do you think that Genitalia is a foreign Italian airline?

12. Has your wife’s hairdo ever been ruined by a ceiling fan?

13. Do you go to your family reunion looking for a date?

14. Was one of your kids born on a pool table?

15. Do you need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoo’s?

16. Have you ever been unable to marry your sweetheart because there’s a law against it?

17. Was your school fight song Dueling Banjos?

18. Do you have more than one brother named Clem?

19. Do you think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader?

20. Do you have flowers proudly planted in a bathroom fixture in your front yard?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlondiePB

A tough decision given they were all too funny, but the OP taking out a restraining order on himself has my vote for the best of the best of the stupidest.

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

I remember responding to *18*, but I am torn between 18, and 2. This is a hilarious thing this forum does. Reading these made me cry, lol.

I am firm on # 2.

Last edited:

LdiJ

For me its number 2...maybe nobody else will agree but that one made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">