• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal.....

• Thread starter Lil Miss Smarty Panties
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I was reading up to see if it was possible to change my user name and it said I had to ask the administrator if they would consider changing it for me. I assume thats you. It also said I had to have a good reason for wanting to change it. Well...at the time I first posted I WAS frustrated and only intended on asking 1 question. Now I'm addicted to this site, like most here are, and I have learned a lot just from reading other posts or asking questions. My name makes me sound bitter. I'm really only bitter and frustrated 7 days out of the month. Sooooooooo can I change my name? Please? With sugar on top? I'll be your minion.. your banana..your nacho supreme...Legal Beagle loves me....ummm what else can I bribe you with?

S

Sabrina26ford

oh let her change her name....

But I think we should get to vote on what her new name can be :cool:
How about....Helpfulhelen... or problemsolverpam.... or maybe....
littlebananababe......

giggles
Jk

CMSC

Well, he may be a moderator for this particular forum but I don't think he is the administrator, I thought that was mary's job.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

ryry's mom said:
why does everyone think IAAL is the administrator?
well...I guess I thought that because he can delete entire threads, he can delete memberships, he can boot people off this site, so I thought if he could do these things he would be the one to suck up to..uh I mean ask to change my username.

P.S. sabrina..i like lilbananababe :p
I was also considering lil miss smarty panties. (my hubbys pet name for me)

S

Sabrina26ford

giggles

I am laughing here... oh ok I got one how about.........
lilmissiknowitall

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

LMAO

Yeah I can just see it now....I'll reply to someone and they will get all uppity because of my arrogant name and say "now you listen here you little miss know it all"...

I'm afraid I can't fill those shoes or take that kind of pressure.

S

Sabrina26ford

how about this....

gives you my name and I will take lilmissknowitall..... ok?

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Well......

Sabrina is a lovely name, but can I drop the ford part? I'm a chevy girl.

I'm beginning to think IAAL is ignoring me.......
do you think I should brace myself for bad news?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey, I'm not ignoring you guys!

I've just been away from the boards for a few hours.

Anyway, frustratedwife2, our WebMaster, Mike, has gone for the weekend and won't be back until Monday. He's the guy who handles technical matters for FreeAdvice. I've dispatched a message to him to make contact with you about changing your board name. He'll help you with it. He's a good guy.

IAAL

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

OHHHHH thank you thank you thank you my big buritto!

*bows down to kiss IAAL's feet*

ugh, I can't believe I just did that...

Hmm so now I have till monday to come up with a new name.

(assuming Mike will agree that is)

M

m2u

I like lurking here for the free advice (duh), but sometimes ask questions too. But I've become quite fascinated with the personalities of the board.

IAAL just reminds me so much of someone I know from California. Just don't tell me later that Mike, the webmaster, is your brother...or I'll be convinced I know you.

frustratedwife2 - I understand you wanting a new name. Glad to hear you're not frustrated 24/7!!!

D

dottkanga

frustratedwife2 said:

well...I guess I thought that because he can delete entire threads, he can delete memberships, he can boot people off this site, so I thought if he could do these things he would be the one to suck up to..uh I mean ask to change my username.

P.S. sabrina..i like lilbananababe :p
I was also considering lil miss smarty panties. (my hubbys pet name for me)
HE HAS NOOO POWERS! He can delete a thread only if he starts it. He can not delete memberships, he can not boot people off. He is a poster just like you and me. If he could boot people off don't you think i would be gone????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dottkanga said:
HE HAS NOOO POWERS! He can delete a thread only if he starts it. He can not delete memberships, he can not boot people off. He is a poster just like you and me. If he could boot people off don't you think i would be gone????
My response:

. . . and, you may yet still.

While you're "pushing the envelope," I can't point to anything (yet) that qualifies you for expulsion.

But, keep it up Dot - - I'm watching . . .

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">