• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Idea for new website!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

Hey folks!! I have a great idea... how about aahlee (the idiot of many names) and Hummer (posts of no legal facts) get together and see if Oprah will sponsor a new website where woe-be-gones can post their problems and get 'feel good hugs' and stupid personal opinion responses to their posts. No intention of legal facts or issues.... just big ole juicy kisses and hugs.

Maybe they can call it www.get_a_big_hug.com/

Ah, come on 'guys', you can do it!!

Oh, oh, almost forgot...... Oprah may not take kindly to aahlee (aka: yoyoma, happyroach, maryhartman, etc.) being a rascist and homophobe.... seeing a red-neck communist in everything that is wrong in his life. Looks like hummer is going to need to find a new partner!! Any suggestions??

racer72

I had the similar thoughts too. The Best Of FreeAdvice Forum. IAAL can have his top 10 section. The dumb, stupid and moronic posts. A page for all the thank you's we receive (it would be a small page). And of course, the ever popular "Post Of The Weak". The post from the guy that doesn't want to pay his gambling debts would be a good candidate for this weeks winner.

H

hmmbrdzz

How 'bouts you be my pard, hell cat. I can start you off with a big ole juicy kiss and a hug and a squeeze between your (where is it?) Oh. OK, between your groin-be-gone. Kind of like Oprha. Where's the beef, Hun? I'm so nice I'd think of something to do.

hummer

Halket said:
Hey folks!! I have a great idea... how about aahlee (the idiot of many names) and Hummer (posts of no legal facts) get together and see if Oprah will sponsor a new website where woe-be-gones can post their problems and get 'feel good hugs' and stupid personal opinion responses to their posts. No intention of legal facts or issues.... just big ole juicy kisses and hugs.

Maybe they can call it www.get_a_big_hug.com/

Ah, come on 'guys', you can do it!!

Oh, oh, almost forgot...... Oprah may not take kindly to aahlee (aka: yoyoma, happyroach, maryhartman, etc.) being a rascist and homophobe.... seeing a red-neck communist in everything that is wrong in his life. Looks like hummer is going to need to find a new partner!! Any suggestions??

H

hmmbrdzz

My new partner, Hell Cat, just loves me! He is watching me where ever I go, but he's having a hard time finding his beef.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">