• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Identity Theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OLIVERSGIRL

What is the name of your state? TENNESSEE i have recently been a victim of identity theft, unlike most people i did not have a credit card or ss# stolen but my nursing license.the thief was at the time a good freind of mine? he has no license but has quite a military background as a medic. my questions are.. does anyone know the law regarding whether or not employers in the state of tn. have to verify a license belongs to the applicant with the state board of nursing and do i have any recourse against the thief i.e. a civil suit, what about the workplace for hiring him and not confirming his licensure status? also we are going to grand jury and i was told he could file for a DIVERSION. what exactly is this and how can i stop this from happening? he's the biggest con in htis state and i want him to fry!!!!! thanks for any help sorry this is soooo long!! kitty

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">