• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IDENTITY THEFT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mboddie

Oh brother... :rolleyes:

If this doesn't involve you then why do you care?

If it does you'll have to do better at providing details than you have so far.
Q: If this doesn't involve you then why do you care?
A: Well sir, it does not involve you, either... And yet, I see you're on the edge of your chair... Chomping @ the bit.

Last edited:

mboddie

Murder? You should be speaking to the police and not an Internet forum. Or, if you are involved on the criminal side and not a victim, you should be speaking to an attorney.

Here is a link to computer crimes:
http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/computer-hacking-and-unauthorized-access-laws.aspx
No, fortunately, I'm in control of my anger, thx No the murder charge is established and an arrest has been executed. I just wanted to know if criminal computer crime charges could be filed (Levied).

quincy

No, fortunately, I'm in control of my anger, thx No the murder charge is established and an arrest has been executed. I just wanted to know if criminal computer crime charges could be filed (Levied).
Good. I am glad you didn't murder anyone.

A computer crime pales in comparison to a crime of murder but, yes, it is possible that a computer crime could be charged as potentially could a false personation charge.

Whether a prosecutor will pursue charges depends on the facts and the evidence.

A civil action might also be possible.

mboddie

Good. I am glad you didn't murder anyone.

A computer crime pales in comparison to a crime of murder but, yes, it is possible that a computer crime could be charged as potentially could a false personation charge.

Whether a prosecutor will pursue charges depends on the facts and the evidence.

A civil action might also be possible.
Thank you, for your insight, Senior Member Quincy... And, your intrest... Again, Thank you

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
A: Well sir, it does not involve you, either... And yet, I see you're on the edge of your chair... Chomping @ the bit.
Hardly.

You didn't do a very good job explaining much of anything. If it doesn't involve you then you have no say in the prosecution or what charges get "levied".

quincy

Hardly.

You didn't do a very good job explaining much of anything. If it doesn't involve you then you have no say in the prosecution or what charges get "levied".
It is never a problem when someone wants to be educated on the law. It is, however, a problem when someone wants a question answered but does not have relevant facts available to make answering the question possible. That is when it is best if an involved party posts.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">