• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Idetity theft and fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

uniccco

What is the name of your state? North Carolina My ex has committed many id crimes and fraud the FBI is investigating but I have no cofidence that they will prosecute they have her tied to 20 different socials security and 20 different names and the iformation gathred is going to the US Attorney this week what do you think will happen

Veronica1228

uniccco said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina My ex has committed many id crimes and fraud the FBI is investigating but I have no cofidence that they will prosecute they have her tied to 20 different socials security and 20 different names and the iformation gathred is going to the US Attorney this week what do you think will happen
Sorry. My crystal ball is in the shop this week. However, I predict that Desperate Housewives will win an Emmy.

Wait, I just remembered. I have Tarot cards around here somewhere. I'll look for them and get back to you on your question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">