• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If fired for stealing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hexeliebe

I just finished a small little dream with Beth all gussied up in here Cashmere Bath Robe, laying on the couch with flower petals floating all around her, the tune wafting on the air and then she sneezes........

What a way for a fantasy to end :rolleyes:

Maryley

My God! That song was obviously a labor of love and from the heart! Not only was I moved to the very depths of my being, but it made me realize you are right. Wimps or no wimps we will file a police report on these low lifes and I will forever hum that tune in my head and in my heart and whenever I start to faulter into wimpyness and want to back down I shall sing that little song out loud....and Beth you helped convince me too, although it wasn't quite as emotional an experience.;)

Beth3

"My nick name is Long John." That sounds like one of those "he's a legend in his own mind" deals. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">