• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If I change jobs will I still have my 3yr work visa?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



kstar from florida needs to know: if i am working for one company that provided me with a three year, type R work visa, and i decide to quit that job, will i still have my work visa to be able to work here in the united states? i am from france and i have been working in the united states one year so i still have two years left.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential