• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If i were arrested for threatening 3rd and was given anger management classes and completed them is my record clean

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Connecticut

If i were arrested for threatening 3rd and was given anger management classes and completed them will the charges show up on my record still

quincy

What is the name of your state? Connecticut

If i were arrested for threatening 3rd and was given anger management classes and completed them will the charges show up on my record still
Please keep all related questions to the same thread. Thanks.

Criminal charges, even those that are dismissed after a diversion program, can show up on some background check reports.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You don't have to open up a different thread for EVERY crime you've committed.

So besides the two you've told us about how many others have there been?

quincy

However many crimes joeyjake has committed (those mentioned: threatening 3rd degree, larceny 5th degree, ID theft), they are all part of his criminal history that can appear on some criminal background checks, even if he was approved for accelerated rehabilitation and the records sealed.

Here is a link to "accelerated rehabilitation," which he asked about in his other thread:

https://www.jud.ct.gov/Publications/CR137D.pdf

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">