• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

if one persons name is on the mortgage of a home and that person names and 1 other person name are on the deed do the2 people both equally own thehome

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
im just a concerned family member trying to get the facts , youd have to know the family dynamicsa to truly understand and u don't so yeah. thank you very much for your input its been truly helpful
I apologize - my post came off a bit differently than I intended. I was suggesting that you extricate yourself from this matter in the interest of family harmony.

Just Blue

Sure there is.
Sure, there is.
Sure, there is, xxxxxxxxxx.

While I understand the joke of taking the word literally, tone in writing is getting the attitude of the writer across to the reader.
Well Whoops! Tone doesn't always translate in writing. ;) But I do understand what you meant. :)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Sure there is.
Sure, there is.
Sure, there is, xxxxxxxxxx.

While I understand the joke of taking the word literally, tone in writing is getting the attitude of the writer across to the reader.
While I get what you're saying (and agree), your example doesn't quite fit. #1 and #2 are the same thing, while #3 is showing a list of reasons (etc.) But, like I said, I do agree with the point you're making ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">