• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

if someone can help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigboy96

What is the name of your state? ca
iam not sure where this might go.but.before the new year i was transferred to another store further from my house by my dm.well as the holidays where coming to a end i had called one of the associates that i worked with before i got moved.as i was talking to her she had stated to me that our dm had went by to see her on new years day.our dm had told this associate that if she had talked to me yet.when asked why our dm said that she wanted to see how i liked being at this store and if i was ready to quit yet. then this associate is real close with our dm so she told her if she was crazy and why would he quit .she told our dm that why would she be playing games with someone. she said to her he has a family a house payment.then i guess the subject was drop. is there anything i could do about this to this day iam really not sure why i was transferred out of the store i was at for 4years.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Some capitalization, punctuation and sentence structure would make your post easier to read. If I am reading your post correctly, it would appear that you were transferred and you believe that you were transferred in an effort to make you quit. This is not illegal. There is no legal action you can take on the basis of a conversation that you were not party to and that you may not have understood correctly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">