• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

day1

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
My friend knows a girl that came here from Mexico
She married here to another mexican who was legal here
They have 4 kids 3 of them were born in the usa the other not
Now they are seperated. She has no social security card or green card
Yet because of her children she is able to get in low income receive food stamps and help from social servives for rent etc. Can she remain in usa
illegally like that because her 3 children were born here? Can the father
divorce her and gain custody of his children on the fact she is illegal here?
I say ship all the illegal aliens back iam sick of paying out taxes to help support them.

I am NOT an attorney

If it is a friend of a friend why are you so upset?

I still prefer to have my taxes being used to feed children (legal or illegal) than to kill them/their families.

If she was married and have the time to have kids, if she was smart she filed for green card as her husband was legal resident.

As you mentioned she has no SS nor GC, if she smart (and I have a feeling you are not going to help her), she could still try to file for permanent residence.

Problem is if kids are small and she is young, it will be hard to prove hardship going back to Mexico as it is not a bad country.

If they help her because of her children, they know of her situation and then she will be able to stay until someone mean like you try something to compromise that.

The question about the father is related to family/divorce law and can have different turn outs depending on a variety of factors not mentioned.

Then maybe, what if the taxes that help support them are my taxes and not yours and yours are going for something else?

may your heart be soften because children are children no matter legal or illegal

south

Day1 you sound bitter and ignorant

'I say ship all the illegal aliens back i am sick of paying out taxes to help support them.'

Day1 you are an ignorant bitter as@hole, your sick of paying out taxes to support? Shut up you idiot you pay nothing, I bet you even cheat on your taxes. Life is hard enough for this woman and her children with out you sticking your filthy disgusting self centered nose in.

Be grateful that you are privileged to live in the USA, being lucky enough to being born in the USA and having the opportunity to live in the USA is a fortunate privilege granted to you not a right to be abused and used as the right to stamp on others lives who are less fortunate. I think your sorry a@@ should be shipped out you are the typical American that undermines his/her own country by bitchi@@ and moaning about everything and anything, believes they are owed and then points the finger at others to blame for your own short comings.

You disgust me.

Last edited:

south

You know what Day1 after re-reading your post

I think you are the father trying to get rid of your wife and separate those children from their mother.

Sounds like you are trying to get a cheap divorce at the expense of those poor children.

Here is a suggestion stop punishing those children and stop using them as a weapon for your own selfish gains.

Your destroying lives.
Forget shipping your wife out, you should be shipped of the planet, you are not human.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">