• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm in big trouble. Friday deadline.HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

screwed

Last Thursday myself and a couple of friends were in a park after dark just hanging out and talking. We did not know that the park closes after dark because we did not see the sign. After about ten minutes two cops come running up at a full sprint, we didn't see them coming because it was dark and they had there flashlights off unil they were right on top of us. They were yellig all sorts of things like freeze and hands up ect. They made us walk up to some rails that were about head height and then searched all three of us. I had a bowl and a little baggie with some shake in it (bottom of a bag of marijuana). It was a very little amount and couldn't even get a mouse stoned. After they found that they made us sit on the wet ground and take off our shoes and lift up our feet so they could see nothing was in our shoes or socks. They then made us walk out to the parking lot were I was arrested and given a summation to court. They said a way to get out of this was to become a narc and they would drop the charges. I have no entention to do this but it kept me from going to jail so I played along. I am 18 and I do not believe the school that I am accepted to will take me if I have a possesion conviction and my parents will kick me out of the house. I thought I had until July 25 to figure something out but last night at about 11 a detective called my cell phone and wants to talk to me about this friday what is going to happen if I do not narc and what will happen if I do. I have no idea what to expect and I have no idea what to do. Also I do not remember giving the cops that arrested me my cell phone number but I might have I have a really bad memory. If anybody can help me please do because I am in a really bad spot. Also what could happen with the possesion charges? Thanks in advance but I only have till friday to prepair.

T

Tracey

Get a lawyer.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

E

extacyforladies

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by screwed:
hey bro..whatever u do..don't narc anybody out..there is no place in this world for rats..besides..u wont get anything for some resin a bowl..ive been there :)..they just want to scare you and use you..i hope u get this before u become a dirty narc
Last Thursday myself and a couple of friends were in a park after dark just hanging out and talking. We did not know that the park closes after dark because we did not see the sign. After about ten minutes two cops come running up at a full sprint, we didn't see them coming because it was dark and they had there flashlights off unil they were right on top of us. They were yellig all sorts of things like freeze and hands up ect. They made us walk up to some rails that were about head height and then searched all three of us. I had a bowl and a little baggie with some shake in it (bottom of a bag of marijuana). It was a very little amount and couldn't even get a mouse stoned. After they found that they made us sit on the wet ground and take off our shoes and lift up our feet so they could see nothing was in our shoes or socks. They then made us walk out to the parking lot were I was arrested and given a summation to court. They said a way to get out of this was to become a narc and they would drop the charges. I have no entention to do this but it kept me from going to jail so I played along. I am 18 and I do not believe the school that I am accepted to will take me if I have a possesion conviction and my parents will kick me out of the house. I thought I had until July 25 to figure something out but last night at about 11 a detective called my cell phone and wants to talk to me about this friday what is going to happen if I do not narc and what will happen if I do. I have no idea what to expect and I have no idea what to do. Also I do not remember giving the cops that arrested me my cell phone number but I might have I have a really bad memory. If anybody can help me please do because I am in a really bad spot. Also what could happen with the possesion charges? Thanks in advance but I only have till friday to prepair.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

E

extacyforladies

..besides where do u live that the police dept is worried about a little bit of pot?damn <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by extacyforladies:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">