• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

im tring to get my daughter from my husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? melissa johnson pa

my husband has my five year old child and he will not let me see her. i left him because he was being mean to my oldest child that was not his. now that they are over in ohio now she in ohio and we live there for a year. now they are tell me that i have to have prove that he is mean to the kids. well he hit my oldset child int the head with a hammer, flashlight, with his hand, and made her touch a elc fience... i hope you can help me plz... i miss my child:eek:


Senior Member
If your eldest was hit, by ANYONE, with a HAMMER, for pete's sake. was Children's Protective Services called? Police called? Report filed? Because if these sorts of assaults really occured, they should have been reported at the time. If so, why was this info not used at the custody hearing? And if it is only coming up long after the fact, it may be looked upon with suspicion as a false charge being brought up only now because you want custody.


Senior Member
I'm curious about the custody order also, but also want to know how this came about. How did he get her? Did you just leave and only take the one daughter? It will be very hard if this is the case because if you really thought there was a threat why would you leave her there? It may also be looked at as abandonment. Did he get her for a court ordered visitation and then take off with her? If so how did he get unsupervised visitation and why haven't you called the police? I think there is more to this story that needs to come out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential