• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Immigration information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


william holguin

new jersey
i am married to a us citizen five years ago. i've been having the temporal residency since june 1997 and i haven't received my permanent residency, but we went to the ins and they stamped my passport on june 2000 for one more year of temporal residency because my case is still in process. on the other hand, my wife applied for my children's residency and they already received the permanent resedency. what can i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential