• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



oregon, i am english and on a 6mth visitirs visa, i am not working and have work to go back to in england however while i have been in the u.s my auntie has become very ill we believe she has alzeihmers and it is becoming very dangerous for her to live on her own, however my cousin is wanting me to stay for as long as i can to look after her and they will pay me to do it, they want me to do it as i am the best person they can trust to take proper care of her, am i able to obtain a j1 visa or anything like it in order to give her the care she needs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential