• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Immoral or illegal actions against a child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend keeps making our 11 year old daughter pee in a cup for her drug tests at work. Is there anything I can do about this? I dont know if that's illegal, but its immoral at best. We are in south carolina.

PayrollHRGuy

You could report the action to your GF's employer. They might up the security on the drug screen.

I'm assuming you want this woman to be your ex-GF?

Just Blue

My girlfriend keeps making our 11 year old daughter pee in a cup for her drug tests at work. Is there anything I can do about this? I dont know if that's illegal, but its immoral at best. We are in south carolina.
Report her. What type of job does the GF have?

Shes an ex now. I cant handle her doing that nomore . I dont know if I can use that to help me get custody. Who am I supposed to report her to? She does home healthcare for elderly people.

PayrollHRGuy

Shes an ex now. I cant handle her doing that nomore . I dont know if I can use that to help me get custody. Who am I supposed to report her to? She does home healthcare for elderly people.
Are you established legally as the child's father? If so and you know your ex is doing drugs you probably should sue for custody of the child.

If you report this to the employer don't be too surprised if they take no action. I field a couple of calls a month from EXs trying to get their former significant others in trouble.

Yes we were together. I told her to stop it but that goes in one ear and out the other. Because she told me she did it , told her boss which they smoke it together and think it's funny and my little girl told me she dont like momma making her do that.

Just Blue

Yes we were together. I told her to stop it but that goes in one ear and out the other. Because she told me she did it , told her boss which they smoke it together and think it's funny and my little girl told me she dont like momma making her do that.
As urine testing has to be done while supervised as to prevent just the type of situation you are posting about....how is your ex managing to get away with this all these years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">