• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Important

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Yes, and yes.
The obituary was probably checked by an editor prior to publication. Newspapers often have their own forms to fill out for announcement submissions (e.g., births, deaths, engagements, weddings) and paid through the advertising department.

bcr229

What is the name of your state? New York
Is it illegal for me to fill out a fake obituary and put it in the newspaper because i have a few people looking for me that wants to hurt me and I just want them to stop looking for me to put me in harm's way so I can live on my life happy with no harm coming my way I don't have any family and I'm not hiding from any Warrants and I'm not going to collect anything I just want to know if I can make a fake obituary for me to put in the newspaper just so i could live a happy life with the love of my life and not have to constantly worry that someone is coming to hurt me ??
Why not just move, leave no forwarding address, and dump all your social media instead?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">