• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Improperly Installed Slide/TBI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Moofies

Well, I'm not surprised, but our lease renewal came around and they've increased our rent by $200 a month.

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it given WA doesn't have any rent increase restrictions.

It definitely stings even still, though.

In other news...

My daughter has started 4th grade! I can't believe it. Time sure is flying.

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe.

Moofies

I just got a notification from my attorney. I haven't heard from her in awhile. They're currently working on the apartments declarations right now. I'm interested in knowing what they have to say for themselves, that's for sure.

quincy

I just got a notification from my attorney. I haven't heard from her in awhile. They're currently working on the apartments declarations right now. I'm interested in knowing what they have to say for themselves, that's for sure.
Rents are increasing in many places now. I reluctantly increased mine this fall in Michigan, too, because all of my costs have increased.

Thanks for remembering us here and providing the update, Moofies.

Moofies

My daughter is about to graduate 4th grade. How time flies. All of this began the summer before 4th grade.

My kiddo is doing well. Only has once in awhile night terrors. Mood is much better. Little to no head pain most of the time.

Attorney still doing attorney stuff. Everything seems on track for the best with negotiations/settlements and all that jazz.

I'll probably post again a final time when we settle just so you guys can know. Thanks again to everyone who helped!

LdiJ

My daughter is about to graduate 4th grade. How time flies. All of this began the summer before 4th grade.

My kiddo is doing well. Only has once in awhile night terrors. Mood is much better. Little to no head pain most of the time.

Attorney still doing attorney stuff. Everything seems on track for the best with negotiations/settlements and all that jazz.

I'll probably post again a final time when we settle just so you guys can know. Thanks again to everyone who helped!
Thanks for the update!

quincy

I am really happy to hear that your daughter is doing better and it is nice to hear that the negotiations and settlement talks appear to be on a positive track.

Thank you for the update, Moofies. We will welcome knowing how everything turns out. A continued wish for good luck.

Moofies

Well, here we are, finally nearing the end.

My daughter is well into 5th grade now and enjoys choir. We're just wrapping up our final settlement offer before petitioning everything with the court. We have since moved on from our previous living situation and we are all so much better off living in a real home away from the city.

Our previous apartment has yet to fix the slide. That was one thing that really surprised me after almost 2 years. The attorneys say it's out of their purview. I really feel sorry for any children and parents the might suffer the same thing we went through or worse. Maybe it's something The Justice Project can handle, I don't know.

I just wanted to thank everyone here one final time for all their time and advice. It's been quite a journey. Best of luck to everyone here. I am forever grateful.

quincy

Well, here we are, finally nearing the end.

My daughter is well into 5th grade now and enjoys choir. We're just wrapping up our final settlement offer before petitioning everything with the court. We have since moved on from our previous living situation and we are all so much better off living in a real home away from the city.

Our previous apartment has yet to fix the slide. That was one thing that really surprised me after almost 2 years. The attorneys say it's out of their purview. I really feel sorry for any children and parents the might suffer the same thing we went through or worse. Maybe it's something The Justice Project can handle, I don't know.

I just wanted to thank everyone here one final time for all their time and advice. It's been quite a journey. Best of luck to everyone here. I am forever grateful.
Thank you for the update, Moofies. We appreciate the latest news and we all appreciate your expression of gratitude for the minor role we were able to play.

I am happy to hear that a settlement is near and I am especially happy to hear that you and your daughter are doing well.

Continued good luck and best wishes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">