• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IN. CA. probate case im personal rep. I have a will that refrence a trust that trust is but the property some land is not in the trust and its out of

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
You may need to open probate in CA if that's where decedent was a resident , then open ancillary probate in CO.
Sponsored Ad