• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In desperate need of HELP!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was charged-convicted by jury-and sentenced to 30 days in jail all suspended credit for time served-$750.00 fine-$2,300.00 attorney fees for court appointed attorney that I had originally had obtained myself in the beginning. I was found guilty of Public Indecent Exposure in Certain Establishments. My manager held an all girl sleepover at my youth center. During the night she had a "strip contest." She is 19 years old. She stripped for the girls while one of them took pictures. I was charged and found guilty because I owned the business. I have since filed a civil suit in small claims court. I have to have a law to referr to that says I have good reason to hold her liable for my court cost and restitution. Is there such a law? How do I hold her responsible. It was her actions that caused my arrest. Without her actions they would not have had grounds for a warrant. This took place in Iowa.Help PLEASE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential