• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In School: Children assaulting Children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

convoy71

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Though most will probably say using Columbine and the elementary school in Arkansas is extreme. But how do you protect your children? In grades K-9 from kids assulting your own kids.

In PA have there been any cases in school grades K thru 3 that parents would go after the child/children and parents of those who assulted your kid.

I was a victim for several years of being picked on, taunted, teased, 2-6 person assults, pretty much 1-10th grades.

My child suffers from a low form of MD (hyotonia) and hopefully with physical theraphy can still attend public school. But if I hear/find that he is a victim I will have my wife and I home school him. I refuse to accecpt/allow him to become a victim.

Bottem line is kids can assult kids and most claim its horse play but when you fight back/defend, its assult by you. This has major mental capacity as well which is why I stated Columbine especially. Apparently those two went well past the edge and crossed the line of fighting back. But what about those that assulted them and I dont mean physically.

HomeGuru

convoy71 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Though most will probably say using Columbine and the elementary school in Arkansas is extreme. But how do you protect your children? In grades K-9 from kids assulting your own kids.

In PA have there been any cases in school grades K thru 3 that parents would go after the child/children and parents of those who assulted your kid.

I was a victim for several years of being picked on, taunted, teased, 2-6 person assults, pretty much 1-10th grades.

My child suffers from a low form of MD (hyotonia) and hopefully with physical theraphy can still attend public school. But if I hear/find that he is a victim I will have my wife and I home school him. I refuse to accecpt/allow him to become a victim.

Bottem line is kids can assult kids and most claim its horse play but when you fight back/defend, its assult by you. This has major mental capacity as well which is why I stated Columbine especially. Apparently those two went well past the edge and crossed the line of fighting back. But what about those that assulted them and I dont mean physically.
**A: thanks for writing. We hope you feel a little better being able to speak about this important issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">