• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inadequate Security for strippers..take 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubdidit361

What is the name of your state?tx

Not sure what happened with the other thread but here it goes

Somewhere in Texas a strip club is going under. Strip club owners figures she needs a new vip room for sexy time. She throws 50 grand at it.

To recoup this she "fines "the ladies 100 bucks for leaving with customers. She fires the door guy amd the manager. She hires the DJ to be manager and dj and security to keep these crazy drunk ladies and patrons under control.

Fight breaks out one girl is beaten pretty bad but the culprits hang out with manager anda blamed everyyyything on little miss...bonnit.. heheh..anyways miss bonnit goes to the klink for a few nights and is fired.

Now Ms bonnit is saying she was beat becuz El clubbo didn't have enough security..not even trained security..just a dj...now she was beat up and has her hair weave and wallet snatched along with her phone..luckily she just got there so no money..

The tapes of the incident were probably erased. What should little miss suga do.

Dubdidit361

Ps i hate strip clubs I'm actually going to be running for city council in 2022..2020 doesn't give me enough time..but I'm going after the clubs

Just Blue

Your posting regarding this ....issue...are not appropriate for this site. If this is a real situation then you are not a legal party and therefor have no legal interest.

quincy

You should work with your current city council until you become a member yourself.

We do not entertain hypotheticals on this forum, Dubdidit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">