• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inappropriate Changes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

A friends neighbor has recently made changes in the grading and obstruction of area drains to his property. Which in turns has caused the flow of rain and sprinkler water from his property to drain into their property, there by overwheliming their drains which have come to dangerously close to flooding their house. Have sent letters to him regarding this matter but they have not been answered. Neighbor is now selling is home. Can friend file a Lis Pending with out going to court and before the sale of his home to correct the problem

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential