• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my husand was convicted in oregon soley on our middle daughter word, {she is 26] she was mad at her dad and i, so concoted this story about being molested by him, funny thing is, she claimed that this was happening during the times that either her dad was working midnight shifts at plant, other words he was never around when she claims this happened,we are now waiting for the answer to the appeal, the states argumetnt is that since he was the last one to testify , of cousse he was going to say he wa innocent, since the trial, she [the daughter] has now accused her own husband of molesting their daughter that they have togethr, her ex of molesting their 2 oldest daughter, do you think based on what the state is arguine that we might win this appeal, also if we have to file a post convictin, do we do it in the county he was convicted in or the county he is now incaragted in


Senior Member
Not from OREGON, but if someone always files charges that reflect a bizzare pattern this is something that should have been brought out on cross examination s it goes to her credibility and may be considered by the jury as refelcting on her perceptions.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential