• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

income cap, ssdi, medicaid, medicare, increase income???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmd123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

so I'm looking to try and figure out if there is any way for me to make more money without voiding my benefits (ssdi, medicare, medicaid) because I'm a smart guy, millennial, and was of the group of kids back then that grew up being told "if you can dream it, you can have it, just fight for it and you can achieve it" coupled with myself personally growing up being told "your smart as hell and you could be the next bill gates if you wanted to" then queue income caps per medicare medicaid and ssdi....

well, I have dreams and I have things I KNOW could be cash crop ideas and things (not naming what they are) that I want to see put into the works, but in order for that to be possible and to actually benefit from these cash crop ideas, I need to know: is there any way to make more money than my benefits will allow me to have at any given time, or make in a given month (1k approximately) and it NOT disqualify me from my benefits?? I need them for my prescription coverage and physical/mental healthcare....autism, and its NOT an option to NOT have my benefits, but any of these ideas would easily disqualify me from them per them being that golden of cash crop ideas. I've exhausted all options I can think of and what I'm left with I was told could be legal trouble for myself and anyone involved (personally assigned by me "payee" for my income from these ideas, told it could possibly qualify as money laundering and I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL)

help anyone?? :confused:

the government is great, for some things, but then you get unique situations things were not designed to handle, like a high functioning autistic guy that has huge ambition and smarts to match the drive to succeed, that the benefits just were not designed for people like me in mind, making it seemingly impossible for me to get OFF my benefits by succeeding to the degree needed to NOT need the benefits anymore, but NOT designed to make it easy for me to get to a point that I CAN AFFORD to lose my benefits WHILE I proceed to succeed to that degree....

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

so I'm looking to try and figure out if there is any way for me to make more money without voiding my benefits (ssdi, medicare, medicaid) because I'm a smart guy, millennial, and was of the group of kids back then that grew up being told "if you can dream it, you can have it, just fight for it and you can achieve it" coupled with myself personally growing up being told "your smart as hell and you could be the next bill gates if you wanted to" then queue income caps per medicare medicaid and ssdi....

well, I have dreams and I have things I KNOW could be cash crop ideas and things (not naming what they are) that I want to see put into the works, but in order for that to be possible and to actually benefit from these cash crop ideas, I need to know: is there any way to make more money than my benefits will allow me to have at any given time, or make in a given month (1k approximately) and it NOT disqualify me from my benefits?? I need them for my prescription coverage and physical/mental healthcare....autism, and its NOT an option to NOT have my benefits, but any of these ideas would easily disqualify me from them per them being that golden of cash crop ideas. I've exhausted all options I can think of and what I'm left with I was told could be legal trouble for myself and anyone involved (personally assigned by me "payee" for my income from these ideas, told it could possibly qualify as money laundering and I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL)

help anyone?? :confused:

the government is great, for some things, but then you get unique situations things were not designed to handle, like a high functioning autistic guy that has huge ambition and smarts to match the drive to succeed, that the benefits just were not designed for people like me in mind, making it seemingly impossible for me to get OFF my benefits by succeeding to the degree needed to NOT need the benefits anymore, but NOT designed to make it easy for me to get to a point that I CAN AFFORD to lose my benefits WHILE I proceed to succeed to that degree....
The joy of the quote function.

:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">