• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

income tax

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have no job and my parents buy what I need for my son I was woundering if there was any way they could clame him on there taxes? I an divorced and have sole custody of my son so I don't have to worry about his father trying to claim him on his tax. His father does not have a job either. Thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential